Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Basketball Prayer...


Lord,

It's Your imperfect child, the imperfect Christian. I am mixed on my emotions about the Celt's beating the Cav's. Help me think wisely Lord, and with no malice. You know I try to fight the urge of disliking Boston with my entire being, but it's difficult. But I would like to see the Lakers play Boston in the Finals, and beat them like a drum. Then there is a slight problem with that scenario. The Suns are playing well, but I think the Lakers have the size, and talent to deal with them. Then there is a team in Orlando that is playing awfully well too. If I could ask for one basketball favor Lord, I would ask for a meeting between Boston, and my beloved Lakers with our getting that home cooking, and we'd like to serve it up hot to the Celt's. Thank you Father...

T-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment