Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Brevity of Life (Tribute To Heavy D)


A tribute to the Overweight Lover Heavy D. David Arrington Meyers aka Heavy D was said to be conscious and laboring in his breathing on his walk near his condo when the paramedics arrived. He was taken to the hospital, and later pronounced dead shortly after his arrival. According to the Beverly Hills police, no foul play was suspected!

Standing in the lunch line, I almost wish I could get Moe's to let me hijack their turn player, and blast "Please Don't Curse," one good time! That's the song I'd pay my last respects with. Pay my last respect to a man that tried to keep it clean, during an era of not so clean music...

44 years young. Tells me that none of us need to take life for granted. We may not have 40 more to enjoy with family, or to watch our kids grow. But if you have a relationship with Christ, you can see those of your loved ones all again, if they too are born again.

No comments:

Post a Comment