Friday, January 29, 2010

Tebow & Arrows




Tebow is the real deal, short and plain! Mr. Kriegel believes in freedom, and I agree with him there. His choice of good causes, well...
Freedom of speech should apply to Christians as well. Now I am not saying that Tim Tebow is perfect, but the Lefty shoots his Te-Bow pretty straight, and that arrow has hit a lot of hearts. Convicted a lot of hearts with turning to Christ.
As for Tebow going in the 94th Round of the NFL Draft we'll see. But I think CBS, and the NFL are on to something. Why not show in the Super Bowl during a commercial that we as Americans, that we as football fans should stand for something, and this time it just happens to be something positive. My hats off to you Mr. Tebow, you're a fine Christian athlete! But just for the record, the Gators get no love over my beloved Heels!

Love, Peace, and Hair Grease, but please Lord not Greased love, and hairpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment