Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Interview With Coach Phil Jackson






















I asked coach Jackson to give me his answers on what the Lakers must do to win tonights game, but to use Southern Gospel, and Bluegrass titles, so here is a blog based on what the Lakers must do to win tonight according to Phil in Bluegrass, and Southern:

Blogwizer = BW
What is the key to to Kobe's success tonight?

Phil Jackson = PJ
Rise Above (Talley Trio)

BW
Coach Jackson, what is the most important speech given to motivate your squad in the fourth tonight?

PJ When You Say Nothing At All! (Allison Kraus)

BW
How is Andrew Bynum, can he get up and down the floor, with the sore knee tonight?

PJ
I'll quote Andrew, "Light On My Feet, Ready To Fly!" (Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver)

BW
Can you force a game 7 and how?

PJ
My Heart Knows (Crist Family)

BW
Who will win game 7?

PJ
Pointing at the Lakers says: "These Are They." (Gaither Vocal Band)

BW
What will be your your theme after game 7?

PJ
Dealing with Gold (The Mighty Inspirations)

1 comment:

  1. apparently this blogging before the game thing really does work...better get one ready for Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete