Thursday, June 17, 2010

Superstitious?



















Lord, I am not blogging because I am superstitious, I am here because I believe in favor... I am a wretch that deserved a devils hell, but was graced with a Savior. Each blog that I have called on You in this series has resulted in a Lakers victory! Can I get a Laker blowout tonight? I know it's not my birthday, or my rebirthday (born again), but it would be nice to have game seven go even better than game six for the Lakers. I remember what You said about the whole "you have not because you ask a miss" thing that You said through James. So I am asking for a supernatural backside warming victory for the Lakers. Oh one other thing, could You keep the Kobe interview to a minimum tonight unless he glorifies You Lord? Thanks...

OK here's the score, and the last 26 seconds...

Lakers 101 - Boston 98

Final seconds:

Rondo dribbles up the floor with 26 seconds deadlocked at 96. He is met by Kobe Ego Bryant. He drives left toward the KG pick, the reverses his dribble, and drives past Kobe, and Lamar because Lamar has 5 fouls... and hits the runner with 25.1 on the clock! 98 - 96 Celts. Coach Jackson calls a 20.

Out of the time out they run a double curl decoy for Kobe and Fisher is alone in the corner! He misses, and "PAU" the put back by Gasol, and the foul! Gasol gets three the old fashioned way. 99 - 98 Lakers with 20. 7 left. Doc calls a 20.

Doc calls the play for Ray Allen. He rubs off KG for the take, Rondo reverses his dribble, find him, but Pau switches out, Kobe cheats to the rim... Pau gets a piece of it. It falls short, and Pierce is forced to foul Kobe with 6.8 on the clock! The Staples Center is rocking!!! Smiling Jack is on his feet and yelling at Rasheed Wallace like a school yard bully!

Kobe collects himself, no smiles, all ego business, and sinks the first! The crowd is bouncing! Kobe sinks the second one, and the Celtics try to rush the ball up the floor and beat the press. Pierce is well covered by Odom, they double Allen on the in bound, and it's Rondo vs. Kobe... he dribbles up nowhere to go, throws up the prayer, and hits back iron and Gasol gets the board... It's over, it's over! The Lakers have repeated, and are again Champions of the NBA!!! What a finish!

OK the prayed for score: LA 120 - Boston 77 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment