Saturday, November 23, 2013

2 B U10 Again...




The lessons learned.

Humility: 
When a beautiful little girl brings you a box of pudding crackers (Nilla wafers), because her mother is a great coach and has a compassionate spirit that believes in bettering her players lives. It's amazing as to what a box of Nilla wafers and a box I doughnuts will do for you. Thanks coach Meredith. 

When a great coach tells you he'll assist you in coaching a team when he's as capable if not more so in leading the team to victory. Coach Ramos, you sir are the man!

Honor:
When your parents tell you they're grateful for your taking time for their kids, and you're thinking, I'm grateful you trust me daily to mentally, physically, and spiritually push your child(ren) to be better people and good little soccer players. Thank you Knockout parents. 

I love this game, and I love my players even more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment