Thursday, November 19, 2015

50 Shades of Brown



One of the most serene places on earth is in the timbers find. I walk the grassy trail until the walk is my climb. Then when the climb is finished I've found my spot. Yes, that one where it's warm and gets hot. Where the rock is cool, and often damp, where only the sun has dared to tramp. The sun has never shone in such a way as today. My thoughts are left here, my mind is clear. As the sun caresses my brown skin, the wind whispers in my ear, other than the chickadee, she is all I hear. This is my spot, it was made just for me. Where my skin goes from caramelized cane, to a deeper hue of butter pecan underneath the Spruce Pine tree. This is my spot my 50 is brown, if you seek my Father, you might catch me around. 


No comments:

Post a Comment