Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Ride To Remember (For Grandpa Wales)



It's February, and at 7:30am it is in the upper 40's!!! I am still in shock that I can ride in shorts, which could mean that the heat is so intense in June, that I will have to ride near naked! Wait some say cyclist do that anyway! But you see what I'm saying. Gorgeous day and season so far!

Groundhog Day... You know sometimes we just don't pay attention. We just don't focus enough. So today let me be a better listener. Today let my memory be a bit better, so that I can say, "I do remember..." Today let me try harder. Groundhog Day is a day with more purpose now. Since the ride for the day is done, tomorrow (today) will be a ride to remember Don Wales in, and the wonderful family that he is waiting to one day reunite with.

No comments:

Post a Comment