Sunday, March 11, 2012

Defense wins CHAMPIONSHIPS!



I am taking a page out of two books:

1. This Gamble is a Sure Bet
2. Miami's Defensive Playbook


I wish I had a telestration editor to review the Miami - FSU game.


Since I do not, here's page #1 out of book #1:

Mickey Gamble once said to me, "A know it all has no business asking me for help."


I don't know it all, and Coach Williams has been winning games without my advise for years now, but if he will take a look at the FSU/Miami games, I think he will see his Heel's walk away from the Noles today.


Here's page #2 out of book #2:
I may be wrong but I doubt it...


If the Heels allow FSU open looks, and play soft on the screens, and allow kickouts, then it will be another long day for the Heels. I do not foresee a Tallahassee Part II, but I see a tougher than the Heels want kind of game if not a nasty loss.

If the Heels force the lengthy passes that Miami forced in the semi final game, then you might see the transition game that UNC is capable of playing. The Noles do not have shooters that create their own shot, but they have seniors that can get the job done as a team! Forcing them to shoot on the move, or taking them out of rhythm jumpers, will allow Carolina an opportunity to gather some long rebounds, and get the transition game started. But it will all depend on the D.E.F.E.N.S.E!!! See you after the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment