Friday, March 16, 2012

March, Why Do I Love Thee So?

1. I get to pass gas and not get in trouble, or freeze my toocus off!




2. The UCI gears up, and I get to watch my favorite Trek riders win races! Fabian won the last stage an ITT (individual time trail not a computer) at the Terrino-Adriatico, and his teammate Daniele Bennati finished in second behind him. American rider and teammate Chris Horner placed second in the overall GC (General Classification), so a decent start so far. Waiting on the Grand Tour and State side races now.


3. March Madness!!! NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament! GO HEELS!!!




4. The Grass is greener in March for me, because of seasoned Grass! IBMA winners, Dove nominees, and hopefully a few winners there also, and don't even get me started if a Grammy comes this way!




5. The Daytona 200!!! Sepang Testing!! And nearing 200hp on a 250lb machine! Exhilarating is an understatement! Bring on the AMA, & Moto GP baby!





The down side of March:

I'm not on any of these lists as a pro, or an artist, and fans also have to deal with the drama of the NBA Trade Deadline (March 15th), and deal with whining politicians. Although, I have to admit it is fun watching the politicians squirm! (At least in NC at this time they are usually campaigning heavy for May elections!) So any players with a mouth big enough to stick their foot in it? I know of at least one!

"I want to go somewhere, where I can win it all! I will exercise my options and see what gives! Oh wait, I am not Kobe Bryant am I!? I do have some leverage, but not like that yet, or do I? Hey wait we have beaten up the so-called 'Bigs' of the Eastern Conference! We took down Miami, and Chicago... hmmm, hey wait Mr. Owner Meign! I know trade deadline is today, but I don't want to be traded until after I see whether or not we can win it all this year!"

Then there is your politician:

So and so, is scum! You can't trust him/her! I will change everything but your name, and social security number to make things better for you, if you will just vote for me! Don't listen to them! That is a liberal/conservative new broadcast, you can't trust them! (A day later and several $100's later) Watch me on this great liberal/conservative broadcast! Oh and don't forget to pick up a copy of that paper (God I hope-because I forgot how to pray, that they don't remember me bashing that paper too!) that I placed that add in this week!

Yes, March is almost as entertaining as watching a ghetto Christmas!

Enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment